- Handle the Locket with Care
- Even though the Memory Locket is made of stainless steel, but it's not waterproof, the water might gets into the locket and damage the floating charms in it. The glass of the locket is fragile, once drop it will break or any other parts of the locket will be affected. Remember to take it off when you go to bed or for a shower. So please handle it properly with care.
- Avoid lotions, perfume or other beauty products
- Avoid spraying of lotions or perfume directly onto the locket if you want your locket to be long lasting.
- Store your Locket in our Ztyle.Co Jewelry Box
- Avoid mixing the locket with other jewelries as so to avoid tangling necklaces or scratches.
- Careful when opening the Memory Locket
- Hold your Memory Locket horizontally so that the floating charms will not fall off. You can open the locket with your finger nail at the side.
- Stainless Steel Memory Locket
- You do not have to worry that it will rust. As it is hypoallergenic, this is suitable for anyone who are sensitive to metals. Please be careful of the glass as it is fragile. Once broken, you will have to get a new one.
- Alloy Zinc Floating Charms
- These are less durable as it is more of decorative/design purpose since it does not get in touch with any skin.The colour may fade overtime.
- Gold or Silver Plated Chain
- Plated Chain is made with a coverage of a very thin layer of gold and silver.
For Other InStore Jewelleries
- Stainless Steel (Silver / 18k Gold / 18k Rose Gold Plated)
- Factors that affect the life of your Jewelry
To ensure the long life of your rose gold jewelry, remember the following. First, try not to wear the piece when you are sleeping or exercising. Sweating and rubbing the jewelry on skin can wear away at the finish. Certain medications also affect the life of the piece, due to changes in the wearer's pH balance. Do not wear rose gold while swimming, or in the shower. Water, soap, and chemicals can tarnish the jewelry and residue can build up on the piece. This causes it to look dingy and dull. Another way to prolong the life of jewelry is to remove the piece when doing rough, or work with abrasive materials. This helps to avoid scratches, wear, and tear.
- Storing your Rose Gold Jewelry
- Another important way to care for rose gold jewelry is to store it properly. To prolong the life of the piece, you should store it in our ZtyleCo Velvet Bag when you are not wearing it. This helps prevent exposure to chemicals and airborne materials that could affect its appearance.
- Another key to storing rose gold jewelry properly is to store it only with other rose gold pieces. When storing jewelry of different metals together, the metals can rub against each other and cause the piece to tarnish. Moreover, be sure not to store the jewelry in direct sunlight, even if the jewelry is in a case. It is also important to keep the jewelry, even when in a case, away from moisture rich areas. Moisture can tarnish the jewelry.
Every jewelleries are precious and it can last as long as we want it to be if we handle and treat them with care! Best is to avoid perfumes, lotions and keep all jewelleries in box to maintain a longer lifespan.