- Stainless Steel (Silver / 18k Gold / 18k Rose Gold Plated)
- Factors that affect the life of your Jewelry
To ensure the long life of your rose gold jewelry, remember the following. First, try not to wear the piece when you are sleeping or exercising. Sweating and rubbing the jewelry on skin can wear away at the finish. Certain medications also affect the life of the piece, due to changes in the wearer's pH balance. Do not wear rose gold while swimming, or in the shower. Water, soap, and chemicals can tarnish the jewelry and residue can build up on the piece. This causes it to look dingy and dull. Another way to prolong the life of jewelry is to remove the piece when doing rough, or work with abrasive materials. This helps to avoid scratches, wear, and tear.
- Storing your Rose Gold Jewelry
- Another important way to care for rose gold jewelry is to store it properly. To prolong the life of the piece, you should store it in our ZtyleCo Velvet Bag when you are not wearing it. This helps prevent exposure to chemicals and airborne materials that could affect its appearance.
- Another key to storing rose gold jewelry properly is to store it only with other rose gold pieces. When storing jewelry of different metals together, the metals can rub against each other and cause the piece to tarnish. Moreover, be sure not to store the jewelry in direct sunlight, even if the jewelry is in a case. It is also important to keep the jewelry, even when in a case, away from moisture rich areas. Moisture can tarnish the jewelry.
Every jewelleries are precious and it can last as long as we want it to be if we handle and treat them with care! Best is to avoid perfumes, lotions and keep all jewelleries in box to maintain a longer lifespan.